Monday, April 11, 2011

Chirp, Chirpen Out Some Random.... Bout Damn Time!

Know what really freaks me out.... When I'm making hard boiled eggs and I hear a little chirpy noise coming from the pan of hot water with eggs in it. Uhh...birdy say what?

I really miss writing on here. Of course it really goes to show how much spare time I had on my hands before since I was able to write regularly without any effort.

On another random note.... Is an Owl considered a bird?? Or, is it like the difference between a newt and a lizard and an amphibian? Why do we have to be so complex anyway?

Case in point: Did you know there are over four hundred freaking shades of white? I mean really??

Is is a "wise tale" or a "wives tale" ?

Being around Avi has given me many ideas for children's books that I think need to be written. Like one about a sock fairy who takes socks off little children's feet so moms and dads can't find them and then mysteriously every time the family is driving down the road they spot socks on the side of the highway ( apparently the sock fairy's hangout???) It could be funny..... right?

Of course I have to share... we taught our little bird right. She recently had her first birthday and after a few mere seconds of attempting to eat with a spoon she shoved all utensils to the side and plunked her face in it. Such a good girl. Mommy was so proud!



No comments: