Monday, January 18, 2010

Willis Say What?

(Disclaimer some of these. I am not at all trying to be derogatory here people! Just and honest curiosity!)

Do you think the roads that are next to the car wash are cleaner due to all the excess soap and water that runs over them on a regular basis?

Do Black or Asian societies really appreciate blond jokes? Rafe told me that Black people don't like water... cause it messes up their hair. I assume this is somewhat true but I don't think I could have as much appreciation for this as they probably do.

In Asian cultures it is customary to take a quick shower and then to soak in the bathtub. This is also done in pecking order within the family. I'm curious why this tradition came about. How much water does it save? Are there different dermatological issues that go along with this? What about athletes foot?

I am contradictory because I think it's completely wrong that Wendy's has a vanilla frosty. Yet I love the vanilla Oreos. I would even enjoy trying some strawberry Oreos if they were to ever attempt it.

Did you know that apples, onions and potatoes all taste exactly the same if you take away the smell? I love this random info. The world is so much more complex than we give it credit for being. As I've said before... Geniuses can drive themselves insane with the overwhelming amount of knowledge there is.

No comments: