Sunday, August 22, 2010

Location Device Required

Seriously I would lose my mind if it wasn't encapsulated inside my cranium! For all the items that are not so delicately snuggled next to my brains though..... please beep or screech or.... I don't know...do a magical jig such as in a cartoon where inanimate objects spring to life. Although my brain is in my head and therefore not fully lost I have theory that it may be slowly be oozing out of ears and nostrils while I'm snoozing at night because it seems every day passes and more random items suddenly disappear.

Speak to me inanimate thing... SPEAK.

There is a wondrous thing happening in our house. All these items just obtained a personality of their own and squealed from dark crevices of our house.. "here I am"

Magical objects now playing -
TV remote - duh
Pacifiers
Left Socks
My half eaten candy bar
Spare parking change
My glasses
Cell phone
Fingernail clippers
Car keys
My stash of big bills - i wish... but the other stuff... in all seriousness... where have they all wondered too? They are ganging up on me, in the corners saying "look at that dumb ass! Shes walking in circles again in a mad hunt to find us. We are the best inanimate object hide and seekers ever! We rule!!"

And this is Erin.. signing off... my brain is officially warped. Sleep is needed desperately for recoup!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Check your pillow in the morning for that brain ooze. Keep an ear drop bottle handy for getting it back in.