Friday, January 14, 2011

Revamp

I'm so opinionated that sometimes I think my alter ego would wear a bulldozer costume 24/7. I absolutely love dreaming and I'm utterly addicted to the idea of relativity. Not to mention I'm in a mode of discovery almost permanently yet with the never absent allowance for relativity.

I have been frustrated internally with the idea that I've not kept up on my blogging. Yet we all have lives and well... shit happens right? Here I sit texting this entry because, frankly I temporarily misplaced my determination and I think it finally found its way back to me again. The pool of thoughts in my head is streaming of randomness that I constantly want to express, yet I feel as if they (these random tidbits) are not blog-worthy if the thought is somehow unfinished. Just what is blog-worthy anyway?? So, now I'm questioning... "Why do these thoughts have to be finished in order to maintain some printed existence??"

Sometimes it's meant to be open ended. So it is... and shall continue to be whenever deemed necessary by me and maybe only me and there will be pausing... not ending because you should ask... "Does expression ever completely stop or does it just vacation???"

p.s. Sorry for how this was posted as a mass numbered mess of six chopped up, non-sensible posts. I guess that's the purpose of trial and error. I will give fair warning before posting via text next time. .... and yes,.. damn it... I did edit my posts because I'm a never ending analytic freak of nature and well... things can always be improved upon! :) missed me didn't you?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It doesn't stop, it just might take on different forms.