Thursday, February 27, 2014

Things Said Over Here

We all know that the things voiced in the privacy of our own homes are a little less filtered. Most of the funny / cute things said around here come from our kids these days. Like most parents we love to capture it and tell the world in a "look how funny my kid it" moment.

The thing is, they had to learn from somewhere though, and it seems we might be teaching them to speculate life more than I realized. Let's face it... we all have issues. Doesn't mean it's not funny! So enjoy...this ones for my kids to enjoy many, many, many years from now.

Convo one:
E: Did you know they have scented suppositories?
R: Really? Why?
E: I guess so your shit don't stink, literally!
R: Hmmm, interesting.

Convo two:
E: Do you think camels get are offended by us?
R: In general?
E: No, when we compare their toes to a vagina.
R: Maybe. They probably make fun of us though. No humps, two legs...
E: Yeah, good point.
 
Convo three:
E: Hey will you rub my back? It really hurts. (meanwhile, grabs cookie)
R: Around your shoulders or lower back?
E: Lower back... Hey maybe if you rub my butt while I eat cookies it will send brain waves to tell my cookie where to send the fat.
R: You're ridiculous (laughing)
E: Yeah, but just in case let me grab another cookie. One for each cheek, I can't be havin a lopsided butt.

No comments: