Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Dentist Loves Me!

Because I love.... Crack Chews! I think that pretty much sums it up. They are horrible for your teeth. It makes Tim laugh when I buy them cause they are European candies and if your just not cool enough to be as immature as we are that translates to "ur a peein candies" I have a major addiction to these things and have otherwise classified them as a more sophisticated, large milk dud:

Root Beer is yet another fave. Their is something nice about having root beer, out of a glass, in a float, foamy from the tap. I do not however enjoy root beer flavored hard candy. It's just not right. It's a frothy drink and that's that. There are two kinds of root beer however. There is root beer meant for floats:

Then there's Barqs which carries the slogan. "Barqs has bite" Bite must be another term for thunderous belching powers. Second classification for root beer is for belching or in this instance conjuring up the leftover airs from your tummy into a big team for general relief and possible musical affect. Outcome is ultimately determined by the drinker!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yup, I still read your blog.

I completely agree about the root beer candy...bleh!